Google Play Store is the official repository for Android apps and games but unluckily its app isn’t supported by some Android devices. In that case, the only option left is to install the apps from alternate app stores like APKBucket or you can try any online APK downloader tool. Using our suggested tool, you can download APK files of all free apps and games that exist on Google Play Store. Here are the steps to get an APK of a free app from the Android Market.
- Visit https://apkbucket.net/apk-downloader/
- Enter the package ID or the Google Play Store URL of the target app/game
- Click ‘Fetch & Download APK’ button and wait until APK is fetched
- Once the download is generated, click it to start the download
- Or click on the ‘Share’ button to get the link to share the APK with friends
So these simple steps will get you the APK file of the target app. If you download the app to your PC, then you can transfer it to your phone and then install it there. Don’t forget to check ‘Allow unknown sources’ in your device’s settings or you will not be able to install the app using these executable files.