Although there is a poll creation plugin available for WordPress and Blogger also lets adding a simple poll gadget from within its interface, but a feature rich and interactive poll on your blog attracts the attention of your audience more powerfully and you get more responses. While searching third-party poll managing services, I stumbled upon Quibblo, a free online poll, survey and quiz managing service where the features of the service impressed me a lot. I thought that you might also need it, so I am sharing this service with you. I hope you will like the features of Quibblo as I did.
Quibblo Main Features
Some major features of Quibblo, which make it a cool service for creating and sharing surveys, quizzes and polls, are listed below:
- Quibblo lets you create polls, surveys and quizzes with extreme ease using its easy-to-use interface
- You are provided the embed code for the quiz, poll or survey which lets you embed a high quality and interactive widget on your blog or website
- Widgets are highly customizable
- Quibblo provides you with Flash widgets which ensures that the widgets are beautiful and interactive
- You have full control on your created polls, surveys and quizzes
- Widgets are customizable. i.e. you can choose your desired skin for the widget from predefined templates + width and height are customizable
- Feature-rich and flexible options for creating and managing polls, quizzes and surveys
- Rating system
- Social sharing
- Free to use and much more!!!
So if you are in search of a service for managing your polls and surveys, don’t forget to give Quibblo a try. You will surely find it as an interactive and feature-rich platform for managing your research data. Here is the demo of a poll created using Quibblo. Don’t forget to participate in below poll to tell us either you liked it or not.