Android platform has become extremely popular among mobile community. A few years ago, downloading YouTube videos using mobile phones wasn’t easy due to several limiting factors. These limiting factors were poorer compatibility of videos for mobile phones, slower Internet connections and the poorer playback experience of videos on mobile phones.
But now, everything has changed. Internet connections over cellular networks have become too fast after evolution of 3G and 4G technology. Availability of high-speed WiFi Internet in most places has also made it easy for mobile phone users to access any online feature which was once available only on their PCs.
High-end mobile phones, particularly ones that run on Android OS, have become extremely popular these days in providing entertainment to its users as well as one can manage the business tasks including reading and responding emails and other jobs using a smart phone.
If you own an Android device and want to enjoy videos on it, then I have come up with three best and most easiest ways which will let you download HD videos of your choice from the biggest online video resource, the YouTube. Here is how you can download high quality videos for your Android phone from YouTube.
DOWNLOADING YOUTUBE® VIDEOS ON ANDROID
1. Download Using Apps: Android developers have been working hard for developing different kinds of apps for Android users and there are several apps available which can download videos from YouTube on your Android device. Among these apps, Dentex YouTube Downloader is one of the handy apps which is fully functional and can download high quality videos of your choice from YouTube platform.
TubeMate Android YouTube Downloader is yet another handy app which downloads videos on your phone with ease. Due to its cool features and user-friendly interface, Android users love this app. Thanks to the great developers of these apps, you can try both Dentex YouTube Downloader and TubeMate for free. Two other handy video downloading apps for your Android device are WonTube and Droid YouTube Downloader.
2. Download via PC: This is the best way to download videos for your Android phone according to me. Although Android platform, both OS and devices, has developed well, still computers are a solid and more powerful platform for accessing the content over Internet. To boost the video downloading speed, you can use your PC to download videos from the Internet and then can transfer the downloaded videos to your Android device using any Android-PC manager like MoboGenie.
Downloading the videos via PC will make your task simpler as well as you can analyze the video quality more easily on the PC as compared to your Android phone or tablet. So your computer can be a good choice to find and download HD videos for your phone with ease.
3. Downloading Videos via Default Phone Browser: Android OS comes with a great Internet browser which can download the videos directly on your phone. To download videos, follow these steps:
- First of all, search for any video using the keywords in your browser
- After finding the video URL on YouTube, copy the URL
- Now visit http://www.keepvid.com/
- In search box, paste the copied URL
- Search for the video and scroll down
- Select the option “Download Video (MP4) in HQ”
- The video will be downloaded to your device
UC Browser is another choice which is more powerful than your device’s default browser. It can grab the download links for YouTube videos and can download the video on your phone with an improved speed.
So these were top 3 methods to download videos from YouTube on your Android device which I’m recommending in 2014. Follow these steps to download high definition videos of your choice from the largest online video library and enjoy watching the videos on your Android phone 🙂 .